Diana G. has just been approved for a bad credit car loan in Idaho.
Jan 24, 2017 - 4:45 pm
Matt S. from Lewiston was recently approved for a bad credit auto loan.
Jan 24, 2017 - 3:55 pm
James R. has just been approved for a bad credit car loan in Idaho.
Jan 24, 2017 - 3:26 pm
Lewiston, ID Auto Loans
Buy Here Pay Here Car Dealers in Idaho
Idaho residents in and around Lewiston can get approved for an auto loan, even with bad credit.
Why do People Get Financed With Us?
- Extensive Lending Network - Buy here pay here car dealers in our exclusive network are eager to get you into a new or used car, regardless of your financial history.
- Fast Application Process - Our quick and painless online application form is Step #1 to your new car. Apply online, 24 hours a day.
- Easy Approval Requirements - Min $1,500 gross monthly income, no repos within 1 year unless included in bankruptcy, U.S. or Canadian residents over 18 years old, no motorcycle or private party loans.
- One-Stop Convenience - Once you apply, a dealer representative will contact you to discuss the details. Then just visit the dealership car lot, pick out your new wheels, close your loan and drive away!
- Specialized Local Services - If you are searching for information about financing for new and used cars, we can help connect you with the best options available.
Automobile financing is necessary for most consumers when they want to purchase a new or used vehicle. There are many different factors to automobile financing. It is not as simple as just walking into a vehicle retailer and signing paperwork.
Certain components of your current and past personal financial history are pertinent in determining whether you're eligible for automobile financing, and at what terms. First and foremost, your FICO score. If your FICO score is low it can put you in the category of high-risk lending. This does not mean that you will not qualify for any vehicle financing; it just means that you are likely to pay a higher interest rate.
There are variables that can help you in vehicle financing if your FICO score is low. Having a down payment is highly recommended because it will lower your monthly payments and absorb some of the financing costs. Having a down payment is not required in many cases, but it sometimes is. Your willingness and capability to put a down payment on the vehicle shows that you are serious and committed to repaying the loan on time.
Some auto retailers offer in-house financing. Auto retailer financing usually is approved faster and the success rate of approvals is larger than using an outside lender.
You may find it difficult to negotiate interest rates or price with a low FICO score. However, a history of late payments, bankruptcy and even repossessions can be overlooked. Consumers are given automobile financing with these circumstances all the time. Special Automotive Finance lenders are in business to finance low FICO score consumers. It is a win-win situation for both parties – the vehicle financing companies make money and the consumer gets the keys to a new vehicle.