Gary L. from Lewiston was recently approved for a bad credit auto loan.
May 23, 2015 - 9:50 pm
Laren F.'s loan application has just been processed from a buy here pay here in Lewiston, ID.
May 23, 2015 - 11:06 pm
Laurie Y. has just submitted a car loan application from Lewiston, ID.
May 23, 2015 - 10:54 pm
Lewiston, ID Auto Loans
Buy Here Pay Here Car Dealers in Idaho
Idaho residents in and around Lewiston can get approved for an auto loan, even with bad credit.
Why do People Get Financed With Us?
- Extensive Lending Network - Buy here pay here car dealers in our exclusive network are eager to get you into a new or used car, regardless of your financial history.
- Fast Application Process - Our quick and painless online application form is Step #1 to your new car. Apply online, 24 hours a day.
- Easy Approval Requirements - Min $1,500 gross monthly income, no repos within 1 year unless included in bankruptcy, U.S. or Canadian residents over 18 years old, no motorcycle or private party loans.
- One-Stop Convenience - Once you apply, a dealer representative will contact you to discuss the details. Then just visit the dealership car lot, pick out your new wheels, close your loan and drive away!
- Specialized Local Services - If you are searching for information about financing for new and used cars, we can help connect you with the best options available.
Buy or Lease? There are great deals from automotive retailers regardless of what decision you make, however, leasing a vehicle often times is the way to go if you want a new vehicle every couple of years rather than being stuck in a 3 or 5 year contract. The following are some consumer tips that will help you with the leasing of any vehicle.
Select the vehicle of your choice. Don't choose on looks or popularity alone. Make sure that the vehicle you choose is safe, durable, has strong market value, and will last you the entire length of your term. If you decide to end a lease obligation early it can cost you a lot of money. This makes choosing the right vehicle important.
Choose what you want the length of your lease to be. If you take into consideration how long you have kept your previous vehicles it can give you a rough estimate of how long you may keep your new vehicle. The biggest mistake consumers often make is allowing their judgment to be influenced by the monthly payment of the lease. There are many other important factors to consider in a lease contract other than price. These other factors are the ones that truly save you money down the road. You have to consider the mileage. You must consider what you have averaged in the past several years. This is the quickest way to know what kind of mileage terms you need to have in your lease agreement. You can choose to select the lowest mileage plan available however, keep in mind that your going to have to pay for every mile that you go over the agreed upon amount in your contract. This could become very expensive, but can save you a few bucks on sales tax.
Leasing is a great option for many consumers today. It not only can save them money and reduce depreciation of their vehicle's value, but it also allows them the chance to get a new vehicle every couple years and keep up with the trendy cars on the market. Consider leasing before purchasing a new vehicle.