Carol D. from Casper was recently approved for a bad credit auto loan.
Nov 28, 2014 - 7:46 am
Steven R.'s auto loan application is currently being processed at one of our Wyoming network dealers.
Nov 28, 2014 - 8:48 am
Justin G.'s loan application has just been processed from a buy here pay here in Casper, WY.
Nov 28, 2014 - 7:26 am
Casper, WY Auto Loans
Buy Here Pay Here Car Dealers in Wyoming
Wyoming residents in and around Casper can get approved for an auto loan, even with bad credit.
Why do People Get Financed With Us?
- Extensive Lending Network - Buy here pay here car dealers in our exclusive network are eager to get you into a new or used car, regardless of your financial history.
- Fast Application Process - Our quick and painless online application form is Step #1 to your new car. Apply online, 24 hours a day.
- Easy Approval Requirements - Min $1,500 gross monthly income, no repos within 1 year unless included in bankruptcy, U.S. or Canadian residents over 18 years old, no motorcycle or private party loans.
- One-Stop Convenience - Once you apply, a dealer representative will contact you to discuss the details. Then just visit the dealership car lot, pick out your new wheels, close your loan and drive away!
- Specialized Local Services - If you are searching for information about financing for new and used cars, we can help connect you with the best options available.
The automobile industry is always offering new vehicle incentives to sell cars. This is not a bad thing for consumers. The new vehicle incentives that dealerships and manufacturers offer prospective buyers can save them a lot of money instantly or over the length of their financing term.
Dealerships will have special offers on the previous year's makes and models to move them off the lot to make room for the new models. These offers are very alluring. People who visit a dealership to purchase a specific vehicle may end up being persuaded to purchase a model from last year because of the savings they will get. New vehicle incentives vary from dealership to dealership and from manufacturer to manufacturer. In fact, most new dealership incentives can be on specific makes and models only and can change from month to month.
The most common incentives used by dealerships and manufacturers include low or zero interest rates and cash rebates. Most people find that one or the other incentive works out best for their particular situation. It is best to compare both options by using a calculator and analyze what your monthly payment would be using both incentive offers. Sometimes, but not often, a dealer or manufacturer will offer both a cash rebate and a low interest rate. That is a rarity but if a dealership wants to move specific makes and models off the lot quickly, it has been known to happen. This marketing strategy of double incentives definitely draws more people in then a single incentive offer.
Manufacturers will often offer the dealership's incentives to sell specific cars. Cash will be paid to the dealership every time a particular vehicle is sold. Dealers may pass these savings along to consumers, which means savings to you.
Regardless of the new vehicle incentives, it is vitally important that the vehicle you choose to purchase fits all your needs. Once you have decided upon that vehicle, begin researching different dealerships to find where there may be incentives being offered. You need to know the true cost to own this particular vehicle you intend to buy in case there are no current incentives being offered. Another important tip – know your bureau score. You may not even qualify for certain incentives if your score is too low. If the dealer is offering a low interest rate incentive you should most definitely still check other outside sources. You may find a lower interest rate then the one being offered at that particular dealership.