Eric U. has just been approved for a bad credit car loan in Wisconsin.
Nov 22, 2014 - 1:27 pm
Jeffrey U.'s auto loan application has just been approved by a Madison buy here pay here car lot.
Nov 22, 2014 - 1:06 pm
Jonathan Y. from Madison submitted an application for a buy here pay here auto loan in Wisconsin.
Nov 22, 2014 - 1:41 pm
Madison, WI Auto Loans
Buy Here Pay Here Car Dealers in Wisconsin
Wisconsin residents in and around Madison can get approved for an auto loan, even with bad credit.
Why do People Get Financed With Us?
- Extensive Lending Network - Buy here pay here car dealers in our exclusive network are eager to get you into a new or used car, regardless of your financial history.
- Fast Application Process - Our quick and painless online application form is Step #1 to your new car. Apply online, 24 hours a day.
- Easy Approval Requirements - Min $1,500 gross monthly income, no repos within 1 year unless included in bankruptcy, U.S. or Canadian residents over 18 years old, no motorcycle or private party loans.
- One-Stop Convenience - Once you apply, a dealer representative will contact you to discuss the details. Then just visit the dealership car lot, pick out your new wheels, close your loan and drive away!
- Specialized Local Services - We have been helping consumers find local financing for new and used cars for years.
Automobile retailers will offer rebates and incentives as a marketing strategy to sell vehicles. This is a great opportunity for customers to purchase the vehicles they desire at lower costs, lower monthly payments, and even lower interest rates.
Understanding how incentives and rebates work is important. The first thing that consumer needs to know is that typically the rebates and incentives are offered for specific makes and models of vehicles. You, as the buyer, need to make sure that the vehicle you want to own is offering a rebate or incentive. Don't assume anything, because offers vary from manufacturer to manufacturer and expire on specific days.
These "rebates" or "incentives" are typically offered in forms of a low interest rate, or no interest at all, automobile financing, cash rebates, or a combination of these. A tip to remember, if you are getting a dual offer such as a cash rebate and lower interest rates you will probably be getting a smaller amount of cash back and a higher interest rate than if you chose only one option. This is a great tip that consumers need to remember to ensure spending the least amount of money.
Another incentive is "no down payment". It may work out perfectly for you if you can afford a higher monthly payment. Most people, however, would rather put money down at the time of purchase to save the amount of money being financed and having a lower monthly payment.
Even if you plan on leasing a vehicle instead of outright purchasing one you can find great deals. Retailers will allow consumers to end their lease agreement early and turn the vehicle in without any penalties. The catch – you must lease (or purchase) another vehicle and sign another contract with the dealership.
Still, automobile manufacturers offer great incentives and rebates if you know how to make sure you're choosing the one that is right for your personal situation. Check all the different options to make sure you're spending as little money as possible to own or lease your new vehicle.