Jim I. just got approved for a bad credit auto loan in Spartanburg, SC
Dec 20, 2014 - 4:42 pm
Nick E. has just submitted a car loan application from Spartanburg, SC.
Dec 20, 2014 - 5:10 pm
Zachary W. from Spartanburg was recently approved for a bad credit auto loan.
Dec 20, 2014 - 3:53 pm
Spartanburg, SC Auto Loans
Buy Here Pay Here Car Dealers in South Carolina
South Carolina residents in and around Spartanburg can get approved for an auto loan, even with bad credit.
Why do People Get Financed With Us?
- Extensive Lending Network - Buy here pay here car dealers in our exclusive network are eager to get you into a new or used car, regardless of your financial history.
- Fast Application Process - Our quick and painless online application form is Step #1 to your new car. Apply online, 24 hours a day.
- Easy Approval Requirements - Min $1,500 gross monthly income, no repos within 1 year unless included in bankruptcy, U.S. or Canadian residents over 18 years old, no motorcycle or private party loans.
- One-Stop Convenience - Once you apply, a dealer representative will contact you to discuss the details. Then just visit the dealership car lot, pick out your new wheels, close your loan and drive away!
- Specialized Local Services - Connecting consumers with financing for new and used cars is what we do every day, and we have helped millions of consumers like you.
Are you considering leasing a vehicle instead of purchasing one? Before you begin to make that decision, here are some facts that you should consider.
You may want to lease if you need a vehicle for business purposes. This is a popular reason behind many decisions to lease a vehicle. Businesses can list the lease payment on the vehicle as a monthly expense which then becomes a deduction for taxes and does not show as a liability. These factors make leasing very tempting to business owners or people who need a vehicle for commercial use.
The most popular reason that consumers want to lease is to avoid the loss a purchased vehicle accumulates the minute it is driven off the lot. You may have a situation where you just can't afford your car payment anymore. You figure you will sell it, but you may not be able to sell it for what you hope. You can take the trade in route – wrong again, it is worth even less. If you decide to accept the trade-in offer from an automotive retailer then the cycle starts all over again because the extra money you did not get on your trade-in is attached to your new loan.
By leasing a vehicle you are able to have the same vehicle you desire for a shorter amount of time and then return it to the automotive retailer to either purchase the vehicle at a much discounted price or turn it back into the retailer and just pick out another vehicle to lease. When you do this, you're allowing yourself the opportunity to drive the newest models. And since lease terms are much shorter than purchase terms, you're able to switch into a new vehicle in a much shorter time if you're dissatisfied with the current automobile you're leasing.
These reasons are not the only positives to vehicle leasing. When a consumer leases a vehicle from an auto retailer, their payments are going to be much lower than if they purchased the same vehicle from the same retailer. Leasing often does not require a down payment (if your credit is in good standing) and that alleviates a lot of problems for consumers who do not have the finances to put money down on a vehicle.
Lastly, you are taxed on your lease payments. The good news is you're only taxed on your monthly lease payment, not the entire price of the vehicle.