Susan A. just got approved for a bad credit auto loan in Mansfield, OH
Sep 02, 2014 - 5:50 am
Laura P. from Mansfield submitted an application for a buy here pay here auto loan in Ohio.
Sep 02, 2014 - 5:55 am
Deborah Y.'s loan application has just been processed from a buy here pay here in Mansfield, OH.
Sep 02, 2014 - 5:03 am
Mansfield, OH Auto Loans
Buy Here Pay Here Car Dealers in Ohio
Ohio residents in and around Mansfield can get approved for an auto loan, even with bad credit.
Why do People Get Financed With Us?
- Extensive Lending Network - Buy here pay here car dealers in our exclusive network are eager to get you into a new or used car, regardless of your financial history.
- Fast Application Process - Our quick and painless online application form is Step #1 to your new car. Apply online, 24 hours a day.
- Easy Approval Requirements - Min $1,500 gross monthly income, no repos within 1 year unless included in bankruptcy, U.S. or Canadian residents over 18 years old, no motorcycle or private party loans.
- One-Stop Convenience - Once you apply, a dealer representative will contact you to discuss the details. Then just visit the dealership car lot, pick out your new wheels, close your loan and drive away!
- Specialized Local Services - If you are searching for information about financing for new and used cars, we can help connect you with the best options available.
Have you considered the high cost of maintenance? If you're going to buy a new car then you need to consider how much money you can save by having a warranty on your new vehicle. New vehicles are commonly offered with a couple different types of warranties. Manufacturers may even provide roadside assistance.
The first type of vehicle warranty is a Basic Warranty. This warranty covers everything on the vehicle unless the damage is from the weather or simple wear and tear. The types of items not covered on this type of vehicle warranty consist of simple things like oil filters, air filters, brake pads, and windshield wiper blades. Often, batteries and tires are not covered under a Basic Warranty; however, there are separate warranties for these.
A Drive Train Warranty is the warranty that begins after the expiration of the Basic Warranty. This warranty covers parts that make the vehicle actually move. This includes; the engine, drive axles, driveshaft, and transmission. Most internal parts of the car including the pistons and bearings are covered under a Drive Train Warranty but, hoses and belts are not. These fall into the weather and normal wear and tear category.
We are now going to go over the Rust or Corrosion Warranty. This warranty protects the consumer from paying for rust and corrosion that actually cause a hole. However, surface rust is not covered under this warranty. Basically a Rust or Corrosion Warranty covers the sheet metal on a vehicle. Keeping a vehicle washed and waxed often stops these problems from occurring.
As mentioned at the beginning of this article, many manufacturers offer roadside assistance. Roadside Assistance means that the manufacturers of the vehicle will provide you with a service that will rescue you if you're stranded. If it is your fault, you're still protected. Roadside Assistance also provides service if you lock yourself out of your car, run out of gas, or even get a flat tire. All that you have to do is call the toll-free number and someone will be there to help you with your situation. Roadside warranties vary. Make sure you understand exactly what it covers and how much money you will spend for this service.