James A. has just submitted a car loan application from Columbus, OH.
Jan 24, 2017 - 3:43 pm
Jonathan Y. has just been approved for a bad credit car loan in Ohio.
Jan 24, 2017 - 3:31 pm
William E. has just submitted a car loan application from Columbus, OH.
Jan 24, 2017 - 3:36 pm
Buy Here Pay Here Car Lots in Columbus, OH
Ohio residents in and around Columbus can get approved for an auto loan, even with bad credit.
Why do People Get Financed With Us?
- Extensive Lending Network - Our network of buy here pay here car lots in Ohio are eager to get you into a new or used car, regardless of your financial history.
- Fast Application Process - Our quick and painless online application form is Step #1 to your new car. Apply online, 24 hours a day.
- Easy Approval Requirements - Min $1,500 gross monthly income, no repos within 1 year unless included in bankruptcy, U.S. or Canadian residents over 18 years old, no motorcycle or private party loans.
- One-Stop Convenience - Once you apply, a dealer representative will contact you to discuss the details. Then just visit the dealership car lot, pick out your new wheels, close your loan and drive away!
- Specialized Local Services - We have been helping consumers find local bad credit auto loans in Columbus OH for years.
Why Use Buy Here Pay Here Car Lots in Columbus Ohio?
This is one of the greatest benefits using a buy here pay here car lot in Columbus Ohio... or anywhere for that matter. When first arriving at a buy here pay here car lot, the buyer is presented with financing options suitable for their individual needs. "settle for less"... you are made fully aware of the costs and limitations of your budget.
Even better yet, all of the payments are made through the buy here pay here car lot in Columbus Ohio in which you have already become comfortable with. Basically what we're saying is that there are no 3rd party lenders or financing agents to deal with, just you and your local dealer.
In short, we suggest checking out a buy here pay here columbus ohio dealership if you...
- Have had trouble obtaining an auto loan in the past.
- Happen to have "less than perfect" credit.
- Need a way to improve your credit score.
- Need a car dealer with trade-in flexibility*
- Require a small bi-weekly or weekly pay schedule.
*Buy here pay here car lots in Ohio are more likely to accept older and trade-in vehicles because of their in-house financing options. (Making it easier to match that trade-in with a new customer)