Megan B.'s loan application has just been processed from a buy here pay here in Jacksonville, NC.
Oct 28, 2016 - 8:53 am
Kimberly G. from Jacksonville submitted an application for a buy here pay here auto loan in North Carolina.
Oct 28, 2016 - 10:15 am
Shirley M. just got approved for a bad credit auto loan in Jacksonville, NC
Oct 28, 2016 - 9:24 am
Jacksonville, NC Auto Loans
Buy Here Pay Here Car Dealers in North Carolina
North Carolina residents in and around Jacksonville can get approved for an auto loan, even with bad credit.
Why do People Get Financed With Us?
- Extensive Lending Network - Buy here pay here car dealers in our exclusive network are eager to get you into a new or used car, regardless of your financial history.
- Fast Application Process - Our quick and painless online application form is Step #1 to your new car. Apply online, 24 hours a day.
- Easy Approval Requirements - Min $1,500 gross monthly income, no repos within 1 year unless included in bankruptcy, U.S. or Canadian residents over 18 years old, no motorcycle or private party loans.
- One-Stop Convenience - Once you apply, a dealer representative will contact you to discuss the details. Then just visit the dealership car lot, pick out your new wheels, close your loan and drive away!
- Specialized Local Services - Connecting consumers with financing for new and used cars is what we do every day, and we have helped millions of consumers like you.
If you're confused about what type of warranty you should have on your vehicle then this article may help you to understand what the different warranties are and what they entail.
If you purchase a new vehicle you should be getting at least two warranties. The Extended Warranty is probably the most important coverage to have. This type of warranty will continue coverage on your vehicle after your standard warranty has expired. You can purchase an Extended Warranty from a manufacturer or an outside source. The manufacturer's Extended Warranty will cost you less and is easier to deal with regarding the repair shop that is servicing your vehicle.
With an Extended Warranty you have no out of pocket expenses up front with the exception of any deductibles you have with your warranty plan. Any repairs, no matter how extensive, are approved without any difficulty unless an inspection of the damage has to be done.
You will need to make a decision about what level of coverage you want. The different warranty levels will vary in the coverage of parts, time owned, mileage, and a deductible cost. You need to consider what you think your needs will be and any requirements that have to be met before you make a final decision on the level of coverage you want to purchase. You can go without purchasing an Extended Warranty on you vehicle. However, if you choose this option you're going on the hunch that your vehicle is going to perform perfectly without any maintenance or repairs for the entire time you own this vehicle. This could be a dangerous route to take unless you have money to burn.
Consider what you want to pay for a deductible (if you decide to purchase the warranty). There will be different amounts offered to you that can range from $0 to as much as $100 or more. A very helpful tip – make sure you find out if the deductible is a one time charge or if your obligated to pay the deductible for every occurrence of repairs. This information may change the amount of deductible you want to pay.
A great benefit that may be available to you is roadside assistance. This service will come to your aid if you're ever stranded, and will cover such costs as tow trucks, and in extreme cases hotel, food, or any other unexpected expenses. Not all warranty programs offer this service. It may be purchased as a separate warranty or added into your current warranty at an additional charge.
Remember above all else, purchasing a new vehicle is a major investment that you are making. Make sure that you make wise decisions when it comes to ensuring you have coverage or even a "buy-back" plan to save you money down the road. Even if you never use any of your warranty coverage you will have the security of knowing it is there if you do need it.