Joshua N. has just submitted a car loan application from Hattiesburg, MS.
Dec 12, 2013 - 2:56 pm
Stephen L. from Hattiesburg was recently approved for a bad credit auto loan.
Dec 12, 2013 - 1:56 pm
Donna E. has just submitted a car loan application from Hattiesburg, MS.
Dec 12, 2013 - 2:57 pm
Hattiesburg, MS Auto Loans
Buy Here Pay Here Car Dealers in Mississippi
Mississippi residents in and around Hattiesburg can get approved for an auto loan, even with bad credit.
Why do People Get Financed With Us?
- Extensive Lending Network - Buy here pay here car dealers in our exclusive network are eager to get you into a new or used car, regardless of your financial history.
- Fast Application Process - Our quick and painless online application form is Step #1 to your new car. Apply online, 24 hours a day.
- Easy Approval Requirements - Min $1,500 gross monthly income, no repos within 1 year unless included in bankruptcy, U.S. or Canadian residents over 18 years old, no motorcycle or private party loans.
- One-Stop Convenience - Once you apply, a dealer representative will contact you to discuss the details. Then just visit the dealership car lot, pick out your new wheels, close your loan and drive away!
- Specialized Local Services - We have been helping consumers find local financing for new and used cars for years.
Did you know that what make or model of vehicle you drive or where you live can have an impact on the price of your insurance premiums? Itís true! If youíre driving a more expensive vehicle or sports vehicle, for example, your insurance rates are going to be higher. If you live in an urban area youíre going to pay for it Ė with higher insurance premiums. The reason for this is that there is more theft, vandalism, and accidents in urban areas then in rural areas. So, if you want to live in the city it is going to cost you.
It is not only the type of vehicle you drive or where you live that will have an impact your insurance rates. Unfortunately, if you put a lot of miles on a vehicle daily, you are going to pay more than someone who drives less. Your gender, past claims, and age are also going to raise your insurance costs. If you are under the age of 25 youíre considered to be at a higher risk for an accident. Therefore, until youíre over the age of 25 your rates are considerably higher. Any driver that has a record of prior accidents or ticket history, regardless of age, is going to spend a lot more on insurance than someone with a clear history.
You are probably aware that your fico score affects many things in life. It is harder to get credit, financing, buying a home, or buying a car with a low fico score. Well, today your fico score also has an impact on the insurance rate your eligible for. Insurance companies are now reviewing a consumerís credit history and take that history into consideration when quoting an insurance policy. So, keep your fico score as high as you possibly can to save money.
Can you save money on auto insurance? Absolutely you can. The choices you make can have a direct affect on your insurance costs. One way to save money is to make sure your vehicle is considered safe. The higher the rate of safety a vehicle has the more money you will save in the cost of your premium. There are many safe driver discounts. If you have no prior accidents or tickets then ask for any discounts you may be eligible for. Your profession, an organization you belong to, being a veteran, or any number of other involvements may entitle you for an insurance discount. Make sure you ask an agent for a full listing.
Automobile insurance is something that none of us can avoid purchasing. Not only is it against the law to operate a vehicle without insurance it also covers you personally should something unforeseen happen. As expensive as vehicle insurance is and without any feasible way to avoid the cost, unless you donít own a vehicle, shopping around and getting multiple insurance premium quotes is vitally important. Donít spend more than you have to; you are already spending enough.