Karen U. from Hattiesburg submitted an application for a buy here pay here auto loan in Mississippi.
Aug 23, 2014 - 5:13 am
Zachary F. from Hattiesburg submitted an application for a buy here pay here auto loan in Mississippi.
Aug 23, 2014 - 4:53 am
Rich R. has just submitted a car loan application from Hattiesburg, MS.
Aug 23, 2014 - 4:35 am
Hattiesburg, MS Auto Loans
Buy Here Pay Here Car Dealers in Mississippi
Mississippi residents in and around Hattiesburg can get approved for an auto loan, even with bad credit.
Why do People Get Financed With Us?
- Extensive Lending Network - Buy here pay here car dealers in our exclusive network are eager to get you into a new or used car, regardless of your financial history.
- Fast Application Process - Our quick and painless online application form is Step #1 to your new car. Apply online, 24 hours a day.
- Easy Approval Requirements - Min $1,500 gross monthly income, no repos within 1 year unless included in bankruptcy, U.S. or Canadian residents over 18 years old, no motorcycle or private party loans.
- One-Stop Convenience - Once you apply, a dealer representative will contact you to discuss the details. Then just visit the dealership car lot, pick out your new wheels, close your loan and drive away!
- Specialized Local Services - If you are searching for information about financing for new and used cars, we can help connect you with the best options available.
Most consumers have no idea how to decipher what is in an automobile insurance policy. The terminology used is usually not self-explanatory, and can be all-around confusing. If you’re shopping for a vehicle insurance policy and would like to get some knowledge about what you’re spending your money on, this article should help.
First of all, there are different types of vehicle insurance coverage offered. A vehicle insurance policy varies from state to state so not all specifications will be the same for your state as it is for another. The most common automobile insurance policies consist of automobile liability coverage which pays for any accident causing injury to a person, another vehicle, or property that you are legally held responsible for. PIP (personal injury protection) coverage is a necessary and reasonable payment for any covered person in the event of an automobile accident. Collision coverage covers any collisions with other vehicles or objects, while comprehensive coverage helps in paying for any damage or loss to an insured vehicle NOT caused by a collision. Examples of comprehensive insurance coverage would be loss from a fire, wind, hail, vandalism, or theft.
What is an insurance deductible? An insurance policy deductible simply means that you will pay the agreed deductible amount if an accident, damage or loss occurs. When filing a claim with your insurance agent you are liable for the deductible amount only. All other costs are the responsibility of the automobile insurance company.
You may be unaware of whom your automotive insurance policy covers. A typical insurance policy covers yourself and your spouse (if applicable), any relatives that reside in your home, and any other licensed drivers that you have given permission to drive your vehicle.
Operating a vehicle that does not have automobile insurance coverage is illegal. Getting into an accident or any other damaging situation while you’re driving an uninsured vehicle can be life changing. Insurance can be an expensive thing, but the amount of money you spend on premiums will never amount to the costs you will pay financially if you do not have automobile insurance and then cause an accident or injury.