Christopher J. has just submitted a car loan application from Bangor, ME.
Sep 01, 2014 - 3:41 pm
Pamela G. from Bangor submitted an application for a buy here pay here auto loan in Maine.
Sep 01, 2014 - 2:20 pm
Don A. has just been approved for a bad credit car loan in Maine.
Sep 01, 2014 - 3:12 pm
Bangor, ME Auto Loans
Buy Here Pay Here Car Dealers in Maine
Maine residents in and around Bangor can get approved for an auto loan, even with bad credit.
Why do People Get Financed With Us?
- Extensive Lending Network - Buy here pay here car dealers in our exclusive network are eager to get you into a new or used car, regardless of your financial history.
- Fast Application Process - Our quick and painless online application form is Step #1 to your new car. Apply online, 24 hours a day.
- Easy Approval Requirements - Min $1,500 gross monthly income, no repos within 1 year unless included in bankruptcy, U.S. or Canadian residents over 18 years old, no motorcycle or private party loans.
- One-Stop Convenience - Once you apply, a dealer representative will contact you to discuss the details. Then just visit the dealership car lot, pick out your new wheels, close your loan and drive away!
- Specialized Local Services - Connecting consumers with financing for new and used cars is what we do every day, and we have helped millions of consumers like you.
When it comes time to apply for financing to purchase a vehicle it is important to understand credit. Depending on the status of your credit you may get a great deal, or pay a lot of money in interest rates. The following article will explain the terminology related to credit.
A "credit report" (also referred to as a credit history) is a detailed account of your personal financial background. This report includes your identity, loans (present or past), credit accounts, late payments, any recent inquiries to your credit, and if you have filed bankruptcy. Any financial lender will get a copy of your credit report before considering lending you money to purchase a vehicle.
A consumer's "credit score" is a number that usually ranges between from 400 to 800. A higher number means a better credit score, and the better your chance is to get an automobile loan. Your score will be lower if you have late payments, unfavorable credit use, or no credit reported at all. Your credit score will more than likely determine what interest rate you will be eligible for when obtaining a vehicle loan.
A financial institution, such as a bank or credit union, is called a "creditor". A creditor will lend money to buyers and apply financing charges to the loan amount. Creditors will determine your "creditworthiness", which is what they consider to be your ability and willingness to repay the loan.
It is very important to obtain a copy of your credit report and try to get all of the negative items removed. This will allow you to qualify for a much lower interest rate which is ultimately going to save you money over the length of your financing. It can also mean getting approved for a larger loan amount.