Shirley A. has just submitted a car loan application from Bangor, ME.
Sep 23, 2014 - 4:43 am
Amanda F. just submitted an auto loan application to buy here pay here car dealers in Maine, ME.
Sep 23, 2014 - 4:13 am
Tony K. has just been approved for a bad credit car loan in Maine.
Sep 23, 2014 - 4:56 am
Bangor, ME Auto Loans
Buy Here Pay Here Car Dealers in Maine
Maine residents in and around Bangor can get approved for an auto loan, even with bad credit.
Why do People Get Financed With Us?
- Extensive Lending Network - Buy here pay here car dealers in our exclusive network are eager to get you into a new or used car, regardless of your financial history.
- Fast Application Process - Our quick and painless online application form is Step #1 to your new car. Apply online, 24 hours a day.
- Easy Approval Requirements - Min $1,500 gross monthly income, no repos within 1 year unless included in bankruptcy, U.S. or Canadian residents over 18 years old, no motorcycle or private party loans.
- One-Stop Convenience - Once you apply, a dealer representative will contact you to discuss the details. Then just visit the dealership car lot, pick out your new wheels, close your loan and drive away!
- Specialized Local Services - If you are searching for information about financing for new and used cars, we can help connect you with the best options available.
Is it time for you to buy a new vehicle but you're a unfamiliar the language that the dealer is using? Read on and you will learn the definitions of many different words and phrases used by a dealer when preparing for a sale.
An "Agreement of Sale" is the contract that stipulates that the seller agrees to sell a vehicle and a buyer agrees to purchase a vehicle. The amount that you, the buyer, agree to pay is referred to as the "Agreed upon Selling Amount". When you purchase a vehicle you may be asked to give a "down payment". This is a cash amount that you apply toward the vehicle and is deducted from the financed amount. Many times this is asked of a consumer that has "impaired" credit or "no credit history". However, many consumers choose to make a down payment to lower their monthly payments. An "Acceleration Clause" is a stipulation allowing lenders to demand payment of the total outstanding balance under specific circumstances such as non-payment or a bankruptcy.
The "Base Price" is the cost of the vehicle without any luxury features added. There are "dealer add-ons" which are products or services that can be added to the vehicle, however, these add-ons increase the price of the vehicle and the amount of your monthly payment. The value of a used vehicle can be determined by using "Blue Book" or "Book Value". This allows dealers to determine what price is being asked for in the automotive market. The amount a vehicle is predicted to decrease is referred to as "vehicle depreciation.
There are many types of loans available. The term "Balloon Loan" refers to a loan created in smaller monthly payments but has a large payoff amount at the end of the loan. Most consumers prefer a different form of financing due to the fact that a large sum of money may be harder to obtain than paying a consistent monthly payment. Once you decide on what type of financing you want and the terms are agreed upon you will sign a "commitment agreement" which is a contract between the lender and you which states that money will be loaned at a future date for the purchase of a vehicle and is restricted to the stated conditions.