Scarlett O. from Ashland was recently approved for a bad credit auto loan.
Sep 23, 2014 - 1:46 am
Kelly F. just submitted an auto loan application to buy here pay here car dealers in Kentucky, KY.
Sep 23, 2014 - 1:33 am
Nick X.'s auto loan application is currently being processed at one of our Kentucky network dealers.
Sep 23, 2014 - 1:37 am
Ashland, KY Auto Loans
Buy Here Pay Here Car Dealers in Kentucky
Kentucky residents in and around Ashland can get approved for an auto loan, even with bad credit.
Why do People Get Financed With Us?
- Extensive Lending Network - Buy here pay here car dealers in our exclusive network are eager to get you into a new or used car, regardless of your financial history.
- Fast Application Process - Our quick and painless online application form is Step #1 to your new car. Apply online, 24 hours a day.
- Easy Approval Requirements - Min $1,500 gross monthly income, no repos within 1 year unless included in bankruptcy, U.S. or Canadian residents over 18 years old, no motorcycle or private party loans.
- One-Stop Convenience - Once you apply, a dealer representative will contact you to discuss the details. Then just visit the dealership car lot, pick out your new wheels, close your loan and drive away!
- Specialized Local Services - If you are searching for information about financing for new and used cars, we can help connect you with the best options available.
The basics of leasing a vehicle can be explained briefly. When you purchase a vehicle you are paying for the entire cost of the car and it has no limitations on the number of miles you drive it. However, leasing a vehicle only gives you a set amount of miles that can be put on the vehicle over the length of the lease contract. Leasing a vehicle means that you’re paying for part of the vehicle’s cost – the amount you use while driving it. You have the option of turning the vehicle back into the vehicle retailer or buying at the end of the lease term.
There is no clear cut answer on whether purchasing or leasing a vehicle is the best option. All consumers have different needs, wants, and economical limitations that may prove one of these options more beneficial than the other. The bottom line is if you want a new vehicle every couple of years – lease. If you have had several vehicles in the past and have owned them for years and have been perfectly happy – buy.
There are specific factors that you should take into consideration before making any final decision on purchasing or leasing a vehicle. These factors include:
- Don’t judge a lease agreement by the monthly payment amount alone
- Short term lease costs are lower than short term buying costs
- Long-term costs of leasing are higher than the long-term costs of buying if you keep the vehicle you purchase for a number of years after your loan is paid in full
- Make sure your lease runs for the entire time of the manufacturers warranty and you will never have to pay for major repairs
- Ending a lease agreement early can be very costly
- You cannot make any changes to a leased vehicle because you do not own the vehicle you’re only renting it
- You will spend a lot of money if you put more miles on the vehicle than agreed in the lease agreement