Sara B.'s auto loan application is currently being processed at one of our Indiana network dealers.
Aug 28, 2016 - 6:52 am
Sara T. just got approved for a bad credit auto loan in Goshen, IN
Aug 28, 2016 - 5:26 am
Janice A. has just been approved for a bad credit car loan in Indiana.
Aug 28, 2016 - 5:21 am
Goshen, IN Auto Loans
Buy Here Pay Here Car Dealers in Indiana
Indiana residents in and around Goshen can get approved for an auto loan, even with bad credit.
Why do People Get Financed With Us?
- Extensive Lending Network - Buy here pay here car dealers in our exclusive network are eager to get you into a new or used car, regardless of your financial history.
- Fast Application Process - Our quick and painless online application form is Step #1 to your new car. Apply online, 24 hours a day.
- Easy Approval Requirements - Min $1,500 gross monthly income, no repos within 1 year unless included in bankruptcy, U.S. or Canadian residents over 18 years old, no motorcycle or private party loans.
- One-Stop Convenience - Once you apply, a dealer representative will contact you to discuss the details. Then just visit the dealership car lot, pick out your new wheels, close your loan and drive away!
- Specialized Local Services - If you are searching for information about financing for new and used cars, we can help connect you with the best options available.
Automobile manufacturers promote high crash test scores in marketing materials for certain vehicles. These scores do not mean much to the common consumer unless the consumer understands how they are calculated. When you are making a purchasing decision, understanding this information on crash testing, whether it is positive or negative, is vitally important.
Two organizations keep crash testing scores; the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) and the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS). In the 1960s these organizations began to look into vehicle safety because of the growth in public awareness. The first crash tests were not conducted by NHTSA until 1978 and were referred to as the New Car Assessment Program, or NCAP. The consumer is probably most familiar with another term for these assessments, which is the "5-star rating" system.
Currently both front and side crash testing are done. The NHTSA also has a rollover test and the IIHS assesses seat and head restraints. Both organizations select the vehicles that are most popular with consumers and that are structurally different from prior models.
To better understand the "5-star ratings" we are going to show you the breakdown. If a vehicle has a 5 star rating than it means that it has a 10 percent or less chance of injuries; 4 stars is 11-20 percent chance of injury; 3 stars is 21-35 percent chance of injury; 2 stars is 35-45 percent chance of injury and a 1 star is 46 percent or higher. As you can see, the safety of many vehicles will vary and the knowledge of the star rating should factor in to any decision you make when purchasing a new vehicle.
Safety is the number one concern for many consumers, as it should be. Driving a car that looks great or is of great popularity is a great thing, but, being safe is even greater!