Anthony N. just submitted an auto loan application to buy here pay here car dealers in Illinois, IL.
Dec 21, 2014 - 6:00 pm
Chris Q.'s loan application has just been processed from a buy here pay here in Springfield, IL.
Dec 21, 2014 - 7:15 pm
Laren R. just got approved for a bad credit auto loan in Springfield, IL
Dec 21, 2014 - 6:13 pm
Springfield, IL Auto Loans
Buy Here Pay Here Car Dealers in Illinois
Illinois residents in and around Springfield can get approved for an auto loan, even with bad credit.
Why do People Get Financed With Us?
- Extensive Lending Network - Buy here pay here car dealers in our exclusive network are eager to get you into a new or used car, regardless of your financial history.
- Fast Application Process - Our quick and painless online application form is Step #1 to your new car. Apply online, 24 hours a day.
- Easy Approval Requirements - Min $1,500 gross monthly income, no repos within 1 year unless included in bankruptcy, U.S. or Canadian residents over 18 years old, no motorcycle or private party loans.
- One-Stop Convenience - Once you apply, a dealer representative will contact you to discuss the details. Then just visit the dealership car lot, pick out your new wheels, close your loan and drive away!
- Specialized Local Services - If you are searching for information about financing for new and used cars, we can help connect you with the best options available.
There are several things that consumers should know before they get into any vehicle leasing contract.
A closed-end lease, which is the most common of all leases, allows the consumer to pay any costs and return the vehicle when the lease agreement has ended. Remember, when you lease a vehicle you do not own the vehicle. You're only borrowing or using the vehicle for the length of the lease agreement. If you purchase a vehicle, you own the vehicle free and clear when your financial obligation is paid in full.
Leasing a vehicle has up-front costs such as the first month's payment, security deposit, registration costs and any other fees and charges associated with the lease terms. Monthly lease payments are generally lower than loan payments. This is because you're only paying the depreciation, taxes, fees, and rental charges. Buying a vehicle is quite different. Your monthly payments will be higher because you're paying for the entire purchase price of the vehicle of the length of the financial loan.
If you decide to turn in a leased vehicle early there will be penalty charges. If you purchase a vehicle and decide you want a different vehicle or a newer vehicle you will have to pay your vehicle off in its entirety. The leasing agent has to worry about any decrease in the market value of the vehicle – you don't have that worry. However, when you purchase a new or used vehicle you have to take the risk that the market value will still be high enough to cover the costs you have invested in the vehicle.
Keep in mind – leasing limits you on the number of miles you can put on the vehicle over the term of the lease. You have options on this term. Keeping the miles lower saves you money monthly, but, at the end of the lease any miles that are over your limit cost you money. This can have you spending a ton of money out of your own pocket. Purchasing a vehicle gives you the freedom of putting as many miles on the vehicle as you desire, but once again there is a down side. The higher the miles on your vehicle, the less money you can sell it for or trade it in for.