Hannah T. has just been approved for a bad credit car loan in Illinois.
Jan 24, 2017 - 3:22 pm
Jonathan G. just got approved for a bad credit auto loan in Springfield, IL
Jan 24, 2017 - 4:27 pm
Kelly P. from Springfield was recently approved for a bad credit auto loan.
Jan 24, 2017 - 4:17 pm
Springfield, IL Auto Loans
Buy Here Pay Here Car Dealers in Illinois
Illinois residents in and around Springfield can get approved for an auto loan, even with bad credit.
Why do People Get Financed With Us?
- Extensive Lending Network - Buy here pay here car dealers in our exclusive network are eager to get you into a new or used car, regardless of your financial history.
- Fast Application Process - Our quick and painless online application form is Step #1 to your new car. Apply online, 24 hours a day.
- Easy Approval Requirements - Min $1,500 gross monthly income, no repos within 1 year unless included in bankruptcy, U.S. or Canadian residents over 18 years old, no motorcycle or private party loans.
- One-Stop Convenience - Once you apply, a dealer representative will contact you to discuss the details. Then just visit the dealership car lot, pick out your new wheels, close your loan and drive away!
- Specialized Local Services - We have been helping consumers find local financing for new and used cars for years.
In order for your vehicle to run properly and safely it is imperative that you keep your vehicle maintained. If you put off simple maintenance it can lead to damaged components or even entire vehicle systems. You may find yourself spending a great deal of money on repairs that could have been avoided had proper maintenance been done. Keeping up on maintenance checks can give your vehicle better fuel economy, reliability and can prevent damage that may have otherwise been imminent.
If something looks like trouble – get it checked out. For instance, if your vehicle suddenly has a large puddle beneath it then there is definitely a maintenance problem that needs to be addressed. You can tell a lot about what the problem may be by the color of fluids. If the fluid is yellowish, blue, or orange in color this probably indicates an overheated engine, leaking radiator, bad hose, or a bad water pump. A brownish or black fluid indicates that your vehicle engine is leaking oil. Red fluid is an indication of a transmission or power steering problem.
If something smells – get it checked out. You can detect vehicle problems by different odors. If it smells like something is burning may not be safe to drive. This burning smell could indicate an electrical shortage and therefore burning insulation. If you smell sulfur then your issue is most likely to be the catalytic converter or another emission part. The smell of gas may mean your vehicle has a problem with the fuel system. However, many times the smell of gas can mean that your may have flooded the engine and waiting a few minutes and restarting your vehicle may cure the problem.
Sounds can also indicate the need for maintenance or repair. If your vehicle starts to rumble, rattle, squeak or shriek it is in need of medicine. Odd sounds can mean anything from a simple belt to an entire engine problem. Don’t ignore odd sounds your vehicle is making. You know your vehicle and the minute you hear something that is abnormal get it checked out so no further damage is done.
You know how your vehicle performs better than anyone else. If you see, smell, hear or feel anything that is unusual, get a maintenance check-up immediately. Maintaining your vehicle properly and at the first sign of trouble can save you from spending a lot of money for something that could have been a much smaller expense.