Christopher X.'s auto loan application is currently being processed at one of our Illinois network dealers.
Oct 23, 2014 - 2:20 am
Erin B.'s loan application has just been processed from a buy here pay here in Bradley, IL.
Oct 23, 2014 - 2:00 am
Bill F. has just been approved for a bad credit car loan in Illinois.
Oct 23, 2014 - 2:22 am
Bradley, IL Auto Loans
Buy Here Pay Here Car Dealers in Illinois
Illinois residents in and around Bradley can get approved for an auto loan, even with bad credit.
Why do People Get Financed With Us?
- Extensive Lending Network - Buy here pay here car dealers in our exclusive network are eager to get you into a new or used car, regardless of your financial history.
- Fast Application Process - Our quick and painless online application form is Step #1 to your new car. Apply online, 24 hours a day.
- Easy Approval Requirements - Min $1,500 gross monthly income, no repos within 1 year unless included in bankruptcy, U.S. or Canadian residents over 18 years old, no motorcycle or private party loans.
- One-Stop Convenience - Once you apply, a dealer representative will contact you to discuss the details. Then just visit the dealership car lot, pick out your new wheels, close your loan and drive away!
- Specialized Local Services - We have been helping consumers find local financing for new and used cars for years.
Are you looking for a new vehicle and can't decide whether to buy or lease? There are pros and cons to both. This article will help you to understand the details of leasing a vehicle and answer some questions that may be lingering in the back of your mind.
Leasing a vehicle requires you to have a small amount or no money down. If you lease a vehicle, you are going to have lower monthly payments then if you bought the vehicle. Even though no down payment and lower monthly payments sound great, consider this – you're going to be without a car at the end of your lease and will need to either lease another or purchase vehicle at the end of the lease.
Another very important factor to leasing is that you will have to sign a contract that lists all of the specifications to the vehicle you are leasing. This contract will have the number of years your lease will last, what the cost will be for early termination of the lease, and most importantly the mileage allowance and what it will cost you for every mile you go over. This can be very expensive and it is important that you understand fully the amount of miles you can drive each year.
If you buy the car as opposed to leasing, you will own the vehicle for several years and have the opportunity to resell the vehicle and possibly get the value of the purchase price of you vehicle. However, the positive side of leasing is that you will get to drive a new vehicle every couple of years.