Pam P. has just submitted a car loan application from Norwich, CT.
Jun 28, 2016 - 9:17 pm
Dennis R. has just submitted a car loan application from Norwich, CT.
Jun 28, 2016 - 10:04 pm
Josh W. has just been approved for a bad credit car loan in Connecticut.
Jun 28, 2016 - 10:25 pm
Norwich, CT Auto Loans
Buy Here Pay Here Car Dealers in Connecticut
Connecticut residents in and around Norwich can get approved for an auto loan, even with bad credit.
Why do People Get Financed With Us?
- Extensive Lending Network - Buy here pay here car dealers in our exclusive network are eager to get you into a new or used car, regardless of your financial history.
- Fast Application Process - Our quick and painless online application form is Step #1 to your new car. Apply online, 24 hours a day.
- Easy Approval Requirements - Min $1,500 gross monthly income, no repos within 1 year unless included in bankruptcy, U.S. or Canadian residents over 18 years old, no motorcycle or private party loans.
- One-Stop Convenience - Once you apply, a dealer representative will contact you to discuss the details. Then just visit the dealership car lot, pick out your new wheels, close your loan and drive away!
- Specialized Local Services - Connecting consumers with financing for new and used cars is what we do every day, and we have helped millions of consumers like you.
Most banks, credit unions and even automobile retailers offer vehicle financing. What interest rates they offer is another story. There can be drastic difference in the point variance between financing institutions. The lowest interest rates are standardly offered to consumers with a high beacon score. However, if your beacon score is somewhat tainted you are not automatically ineligible for atuomobile financing.
Vehicle finance rates change constantly. By comparing the financing rates from all entities you are ensuring yourself that you are getting the lowest financing rate available. Having the knowledge of what your beacon score is and what you can afford will eliminate certain sources because you will simply not be able to afford the payments on the vehicle. That is why having these figures before you seek vehicle finance is smart.
Finance rates have a direct effect on how much money you will spend each month and overall for your vehicle. Monthly payments are not the only factor to consider. Insurance and the vehicle's fuel economy are important. With rising gasoline prices it is important to consider how much driving you do and how much it is going to cost you. Maintenance costs are often left out of the overall picture when consumers purchase a vehicle. If you are buying a used vehicle, this is an important piece of the puzzle. Also, safety is important. Safety is probably one of the top overlooked specifications of any vehicle at the time of purchase.
Remember, vehicle finance is not the same for every lender. However, lenders will often stay competitive to entice buyers to finance through them. Banks, credit union and automotive retailers can adjust their rates for each and every buyer depending on a buyer's circumstances. Take the time to gather information on all vehicle finance options before you make any final decision.