Andy Z.'s auto loan application has just been approved by a New London buy here pay here car lot.
Sep 02, 2014 - 7:38 pm
Jessica M.'s auto loan application has just been approved by a New London buy here pay here car lot.
Sep 02, 2014 - 7:12 pm
Laura A.'s auto loan application has just been approved by a New London buy here pay here car lot.
Sep 02, 2014 - 8:27 pm
New London, CT Auto Loans
Buy Here Pay Here Car Dealers in Connecticut
Connecticut residents in and around New London can get approved for an auto loan, even with bad credit.
Why do People Get Financed With Us?
- Extensive Lending Network - Buy here pay here car dealers in our exclusive network are eager to get you into a new or used car, regardless of your financial history.
- Fast Application Process - Our quick and painless online application form is Step #1 to your new car. Apply online, 24 hours a day.
- Easy Approval Requirements - Min $1,500 gross monthly income, no repos within 1 year unless included in bankruptcy, U.S. or Canadian residents over 18 years old, no motorcycle or private party loans.
- One-Stop Convenience - Once you apply, a dealer representative will contact you to discuss the details. Then just visit the dealership car lot, pick out your new wheels, close your loan and drive away!
- Specialized Local Services - Connecting consumers with financing for new and used cars is what we do every day, and we have helped millions of consumers like you.
The automotive industry has incentive and rebate offers that allow consumers to purchase or lease a vehicle cheaper and with better terms. Examples of such incentives or rebates normally consist of reduced financing rates, cash back, military or graduate bonuses, no down-payments, good credit financing, and even special financing.
If an automotive retailer does not offer special financing and your credit is on the low end you can negotiate the APR (annual percentage rate) of the vehicle loan along with the payment terms from the dealership's level. The APR, as with the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP), should be discussed before you purchase or lease any new automobile. Once the negotiating has been completed you should have the information needed to assist you in securing the financing that meets your personal needs.
Many incentives and rebates, along with negotiating the APR or MSRP are not eligible to consumers who do need to meet credit pre-qualifications. Many times these incentives and rebates are available only on specific makes and model years or only in specific regions.
There are manufacturer to dealer incentives (cash incentives paid to the dealer by the manufacturer) when a specific vehicle is sold. Many times, dealers pass along these incentives or cash rebates to consumers which makes the deal more appealing to the customer. Be sure to research negotiating strategies to learn more about manufacturer-to-dealer incentives.
For a quick overview – remember that many different incentives, rebates, and negotiations can be offered and approved for your automobile purchase.