Joshua I. from New London was recently approved for a bad credit auto loan.
Aug 28, 2014 - 6:44 am
William B. just submitted an auto loan application to buy here pay here car dealers in Connecticut, CT.
Aug 28, 2014 - 7:12 am
John P. has just submitted a car loan application from New London, CT.
Aug 28, 2014 - 6:36 am
New London, CT Auto Loans
Buy Here Pay Here Car Dealers in Connecticut
Connecticut residents in and around New London can get approved for an auto loan, even with bad credit.
Why do People Get Financed With Us?
- Extensive Lending Network - Buy here pay here car dealers in our exclusive network are eager to get you into a new or used car, regardless of your financial history.
- Fast Application Process - Our quick and painless online application form is Step #1 to your new car. Apply online, 24 hours a day.
- Easy Approval Requirements - Min $1,500 gross monthly income, no repos within 1 year unless included in bankruptcy, U.S. or Canadian residents over 18 years old, no motorcycle or private party loans.
- One-Stop Convenience - Once you apply, a dealer representative will contact you to discuss the details. Then just visit the dealership car lot, pick out your new wheels, close your loan and drive away!
- Specialized Local Services - If you are searching for information about financing for new and used cars, we can help connect you with the best options available.
Is it time for that family outing or maybe a business trip? If so, read the following article that will give you tips and advice on the proper maintenance and safety checks that you should do before you head out on the road.
Check all of the different components such as the windshield wipers, air-conditioning, and all interior and exterior lights. Make sure that you have a first-aid kit that is well stocked with any thing that you may need in case of an emergency. These preparations will ensure that you will have the safest trip possible and be ultimately prepared for any emergency situation.
Your vehicle's tires are what connect you to the roadway. Obviously this means that you should first and foremost make sure that they are working properly and that the pressure and treads are in good shape. Each tire should have a minimum of 2/32" tread or more left on it. Actually, this amount of tread is mandatory by law. This maintenance test can be done right at home by you. It is a simple test and you can purchase a tire gauge at any automotive shop. It takes literally minutes to see what type of pressure you have in your tires and if they are in condition to be driven for many miles safely.
There are lots of maintenance and safety checks that need to be done. You can take your car into a maintenance shop and go over what that checklist should be. Safety should be any automobile driver's first priority. Not only to protect themselves but to protect the lives of others.