Ashley Q. from Fairfield submitted an application for a buy here pay here auto loan in California.
Dec 09, 2013 - 11:08 am
Tammy M.'s auto loan application has just been approved by a Fairfield buy here pay here car lot.
Dec 09, 2013 - 11:40 am
Joseph M.'s auto loan application has just been approved by a Fairfield buy here pay here car lot.
Dec 09, 2013 - 12:34 pm
Fairfield, CA Auto Loans
Buy Here Pay Here Car Dealers in California
California residents in and around Fairfield can get approved for an auto loan, even with bad credit.
Why do People Get Financed With Us?
- Extensive Lending Network - Buy here pay here car dealers in our exclusive network are eager to get you into a new or used car, regardless of your financial history.
- Fast Application Process - Our quick and painless online application form is Step #1 to your new car. Apply online, 24 hours a day.
- Easy Approval Requirements - Min $1,500 gross monthly income, no repos within 1 year unless included in bankruptcy, U.S. or Canadian residents over 18 years old, no motorcycle or private party loans.
- One-Stop Convenience - Once you apply, a dealer representative will contact you to discuss the details. Then just visit the dealership car lot, pick out your new wheels, close your loan and drive away!
- Specialized Local Services - Connecting consumers with financing for new and used cars is what we do every day, and we have helped millions of consumers like you.
Have you ever found yourself stranded because your vehicle decided to stop working? Most of us have had to deal with this at one time or another. What is the first thing we all do? Call a tow truck. You have your vehicle towed to the closest repair shop only to discover that the repair is on a "very important" part of the car and is going to be quite costly to repair. The news gets even better – your warranty has expired. You're about to spend a ton of money that you weren't expecting to spend.
The extended warranty on your vehicle might have expired, but you can be prepared ahead of time before you get into a jam. Having an extended warranty on your vehicle is a good thing and normally saves you a load of money if your car needs any type of repair. Extended warranties can be expensive but they often pay for their cost over the length of time you own your vehicle. You can even get an Extended Warranty that has a buy-back clause which truly makes it a win-win situation for the consumer.
Automobile repairs are very expensive. Without coverage you can expect to pay as high as $2000 on a transmission repair or how about over $700 just on repairing your air-conditioning. Considering these costs you can clearly see that paying the initial expense of purchasing an Extended Warranty can pay for itself in a matter of just one major repair situation. You can take a chance that your vehicle will not need major repairs in the future, but it is a risk. You don't have to purchase an Extended Warranty at the time you purchase your new vehicle. You can purchase it at a later date; however, you cannot purchase it once you have had a repair problem with the vehicle.
Another important fact to consider is that if you buy a manufacturer's warranty you will have the option of taking your vehicle to any authorized automotive retailer nationwide. But, if you buy an aftermarket plan you will have to bring the vehicle back to the original retailer where the vehicle was purchased.
The bottom line is that before you sign any final paperwork when purchasing a vehicle from any automotive retailer, read the fine print and ask many questions about included warranties and their coverage. If you want extra security for any mishaps, ask about additional warranties that can be purchased.